Lab 5: Blending Image Using Photoshop

Object Image


Background Image


Texture Image
\

Final Image After Blend


Discussion

At this lab, I discuss about how to bring in more picture in the Photoshop by click at View, go to Script and click to Load Files into Stack. I bring in 3 picture like background, texture and object picture to blend it. I zoom in all the picture and for object I changed layer  normal to multiply and adjust the opacity for object and texture picture to blend the photo and save in file JPEG.


Conclusion

End of this lab, I learnt about how to blending the image using Photoshop. So that i use 3 different photo which object, texture and background photo to multiple images as layers in Photoshop.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lab 6: Video Editing Using Sony Vegas Pro

Tips Penjagaan Muka Yang Semua Wanita Wajib Tahu

Lab 3 : Change background by using Photoshop