Lab 3 : Change background by using Photoshop


Before Image Editing 

 Object

New Background

After Image Editing
Final Image



Conclusion :
 At the end of this lab , I learn about how to change the background from an other image to others by using photoshop software. Also I know the tools in the Photoshop like Quick Selection Tool to remove the original background and with a hardish brush click and drag inside the area you want to select. Adobe Photoshop will try to guess which parts I want to include based on the contrast levels in the image. Then, i knew to fine-tune my selection zoom into the image and select and mask enables to refine the selection and convert it into a mask. I know to refine the selection by following the method and paste the new background into the image contain.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lab 6: Video Editing Using Sony Vegas Pro

Tips Penjagaan Muka Yang Semua Wanita Wajib Tahu